Hello from Jestin

Mojave78

In the Brooder
May 7, 2015
Hi my name is Jestin,
This is my first time raising chickens, I am excited to ask lots of questions. It's awesome to be able to join this forum and ask questions from people with more experience. I have 6 chickens I raised from chicks. I found out this morning to my surprise that two of them are Polish roosters.They both crowed for there first time!

Hello Jestin, and
welcome-byc.gif
I'm glad you joined our community!

We'll be happy to answer any questions that you have.

Hi and welcome to our community, Jestin!
welcome-byc.gif

So glad you could join BYC! Good to hear that BYC has been helpful to you. We always love helping new members and chicken keepers out! I'm sorry to hear that some of your Polish turned out to be roosters. Unfortunately, many "hens" have a habit of suddenly looking like cockerels, much to the dismay of their keepers. I hope you can keep the roosters or otherwise find good homes for them.

Welcome to our flock and I hope you continue to enjoy BYC!
smile.png

Welcome to BYC, Jestin! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

Isn't it so fun to raise chickens from when they were just little puff balls? I raised mine from that same age. I love how they turned out. I hope you can keep your roosters! They aren't illegal where you are, are they?

Welcome to BYC, Jestin! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

Isn't it so fun to raise chickens from when they were just little puff balls? I raised mine from that same age. I love how they turned out. I hope you can keep your roosters! They aren't illegal where you are, are they?
I am on the fence right now whether to separate my roosters or find them a new home. I believe they are legal here, I bought them no more than a half mile from here at the feed bin. These polish Roosters are really cool and my kids heart would break if I got rid of them.

Back
Top Bottom