Hello from Little Redface

LittleRedFace

Chirping
Aug 27, 2015
CA
Hi, I am Little Redface. I am a plymouth rock chicken. I am living in my mama’s back yard with my four siblings. My mama loves me best. But recently, she got a cat. Since that an annoying creature came, I have to share mama with her. Would you please tell me how I can kick that cat out of my territory? I don’t want to be mean. But I am really hurt:(

Welcome to byc little red face sounds like someone is a little jealous lol just make sure you be careful when your getting that cat they can hurt you to! You will find lots of information on this site just lie, I did so have fun let me know if you need anything!

Welcome aboard! :frow
We are glad you joined our flock.
This video will help you learn how to navigate this site:

Hi, Little Redface, and welcome to BYC. As far as that cat goes - lower your head, flare your hackles, scream loudly and kick her butt. That'll learn her. Oh yeah, :welcome, to your mama.
Hi, Little Redface, and welcome to BYC. As far as that cat goes - lower your head, flare your hackles, scream loudly and kick her butt. That'll learn her. Oh yeah, :welcome, to your mama.
Hi, sourland, Good advise. I was cackling for half an hour when the cat slept. She's really lazy. I tried my best, she didn't get up. Then I kicked her butt as you suggested. She looked at me with a sneer. Anyway, she won't have a peace life here. I will fight, fight, until she gets out of here. Thank you. wish you the best.

Welcome to byc little red face sounds like someone is a little jealous lol just make sure you be careful when your getting that cat they can hurt you to! You will find lots of information on this site just lie, I did so have fun let me know if you need anything!
You are a good little sweet girl. This morning she chased me. I just hated that. I will kick her butt whenever I have a chance.

Back
Top Bottom