Hello from Louisiana!

welcome-byc.gif

yippiechickie.gif
BoJo
yippiechickie.gif

I mostly have BO and RIR. My sister had to move and left me some silkies that I knew nothing about. They have been fun. My one little game hen hatched out a chick with the silkie rooster and it is the most interesting little thing. I am very interested in getting more breeds. I see you have Barred Hollands? I've never seen those, I'll have to check it out.

We have RIR's , Buff's , barred rocks , black austrolorps , black giants , production reds , cochrin's ,

and if DH keeping adding to this flock , we already have close to 100 head , 2 coops and 3 runs , I guess I will pull my hair OUT , because DH also arrived with 30 baby quail and NOW 3 full size pigeons .....
idunno.gif
idunno.gif
hide.gif

We have RIR's , Buff's , barred rocks , black austrolorps , black giants , production reds , cochrin's ,

and if DH keeping adding to this flock , we already have close to 100 head , 2 coops and 3 runs , I guess I will pull my hair OUT , because DH also arrived with 30 baby quail and NOW 3 full size pigeons and 3 full size geese .....
idunno.gif
idunno.gif
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom