Hello from Louisiana!

FOBF

In the Brooder
Jan 23, 2021
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? We have owned chickens since approximately 2009.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?Right now we only have 14 right now, but have owned as many as forty. We just ordered 25 to receive in March.

(3) What breeds do you have?Currently mostly mixed regular breed, and 5 different breeds of Bantams.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? They are enjoyable farm animals and have added benefit of eggs.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?We are Nigerian Dwarf Goat Breeders and have a flock of Welsh Harlequin Ducks as well.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. We have 3 Older rescue dogs and a rescue cat. My husband and I run the farm together and he works from home.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D I used to be a member years ago when our flock was larger. Now returning.

Back
Top Bottom