Hello from Mason/Dixon line

En0ch

In the Brooder
Jun 19, 2021
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
Over the last year

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
13 laying, 2 roosters, 10 pullets, 15 chicks

(3) What breeds do you have? Many - ISA, Easter Egger, Barred Rock, Polish Crested, Sapphire Gem, Plymouth Rock
RIR,Leghorn,...

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? Aspire to instill a mini farm yard with my children.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Board Games, Gardening, Bike Riding, Playing with my kids.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. 2 dogs and a cat. Medical Researcher

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

Here's a quick link to where to post your new thread with your intro info:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forums/new-member-introductions.44/create-thread

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
Over the last year

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
13 laying, 2 roosters, 10 pullets, 15 chicks

(3) What breeds do you have? Many - ISA, Easter Egger, Barred Rock, Polish Crested, Sapphire Gem, Plymouth Rock
RIR,Leghorn,...

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? Aspire to instill a mini farm yard with my children.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Board Games, Gardening, Bike Riding, Playing with my kids.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. 2 dogs and a cat. Medical Researcher

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

Here's a quick link to where to post your new thread with your intro info:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forums/new-member-introductions.44/create-thread
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom