Hello from me!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Erbaluce, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Erbaluce

Erbaluce Out Of The Brooder

Oct 4, 2011
    Rome-Italy
    First of all excuse my not very good English, infact I am Italian and I am trying to improuve your language.
    Well, my name is Susanna I am writing from Italy.
    I live with my husband 70km north of Rome in a country house where I bread hens, ducks and goose. I love the Nature and the countrylife. Everyday I travel to have work in Rome then come back home, it's not easy but I am in love with the country this is why I travel so much everyday even if I have a tiny house downtown in Rome.

I would like fix the time zone but don't exactly know how to do it. It's 1:45 p.m. here just to let you know. I am Italian poultry forum member but interested in other culture and point of view.

Hope you will understand what I said so far! [​IMG]
    Thank you Erbaluce

2. dna09

dna09 New Egg

Oct 2, 2011
    you are doing good with the language. alot of people here can not even do that well lolol anyhow good luck and keep up all the good work

3. ghillie

ghillie Hen Pecked

Nov 13, 2008
    Colorado Springs, Co
    [​IMG]

4. greymane

greymane Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 2, 2011
    Snyder County, PA
    [​IMG] from the Finger Lakes of New York! So glad to have you with us. Trust me, your English is FAR better than my Italian!

I have been to Italy a few times, and I loved it!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 4, 2011
  5. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Hello from the U.S. Susanna and [​IMG]. I understand your writing perfectly! We are happy your joined us! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. silkymom1986

silkymom1986 The Silkie Villa

Sep 28, 2011
    Byhalia, MS
    Hi and [​IMG] to BYC from the States!!! I live in the country also and have to travel alot to get to work and back but like you, it is so worth it to me to live in the country and raise my chickens! Your English is not bad at all by the way!

7. FarmerRob

FarmerRob Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2007
    Georgia
    Welcome!!!

What kind of ducks and geese do you breed?

If you are able to post some pictures of your birds or your farm I am sure everyone here would be interested to see your lovely country place.

8. Nmarine1057

Nmarine1057 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2011
    Byhalia Ms
    [​IMG] your english is better than allot of Americans who use to much slang [​IMG] I would love to visit Italy and Rome someday they sound amazing! Thanks for joining the forum hope you find it as useful as I have!!

9. dawg53

dawg53 Humble

Nov 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Welcome to BYC. I've been to Italy many times and loved your country!

10. SilkieBantams

SilkieBantams Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2011
    Houston, TX
    [​IMG] from Texas

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by