Hello from Michigan!

Uncle_Bubba

In the Brooder
9 Years
Dec 29, 2010
Conway township Mi
Hello, just figured I'd introduce myself and answer the suggested intro questions.

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? We got our first flock of buff orps and black giants almost a year ago

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 15 hens (black oprs, splash orp, buff oro and black giants) and 2 roos one great black giant and a blue orp that is learning from the giant

(3) What breeds do you have? umm see above

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com? like magic it just happened
wink.png

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? what ever dosent get me into trouble and building things for the chicken coop and run

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. engaged to a wonderful lady, I work for an automotive testing company as a wrench, but I have many hats there. We have 5 cats, 3 frogs, gold fish, soon 1 or 2 leopard geckos, and sooner or later a dog!

I forgot to add the chicks! We have our first set of chicks hatched from our own birds! 8 one month old giant/orp chicks and 10 that just came out of the bator. Some interesting colors showing up, should be fun to watch them feather out, even thru the ugly "dinosaur" phase.

LOL,
well Uncle Bubba, my fiance answered all the important questions, but I thought I'd add that we have 8 chicks from a thanksgiving hatch and 10 from a Christmas hatch, They are jersey black Giants crossed with Orpingtons ( buff, b,b,s) the coloration is very neat, Pics will be up soon:D

Back
Top Bottom