Hello from Michigan

welcome-byc.gif

So glad you joined us.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. I'm a chicken person and don't know much about pigeons (never had any, although I've had a few doves and I would assume the care of pigeons is similar), but you can post on our Pigeons and Doves section at https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/52/pigeons-and-doves and take advantage of our pigeon experts there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your pigeon.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock

Sorry, I accidently posted my next post on the wrong thread, although I certainly don't mind greeting you again. I hope at some point you will be able to get some chickens. :eek:)

Thank you all, and thanks Michael for the link to the pigeons and doves section. I have been searching the websites posts for two weeks and they have helped so much with my rescue pigeon questions, so I decided to join.

Back
Top Bottom