Hello from Missouri!

Wolfman25

Hatching
Apr 5, 2016
Franklin County Missouri
We are in our second spring raising chicks. We have a small flock of about 10 chickens and two turkeys. Our first successful hatch was just yesterday 3/22/2017. Last year we raised farm store chicks. Glad to be here and excited to learn more.

Howdy from Kansas, Wolfman25, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Please you joined our community! Congratulations on your hatch. If you'd like to chat with fellow Mo folks, find your state thread in the link below and say hello: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/270925/find-your-states-thread
Best wishes and thanks for joining BYC!

G’Day from down under Wolfman25
frow.gif
Welcome and Congratulations!

I see you have been lurking for a while and hope that you enjoy BYC now you have taken the plunge. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out
wink.png

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to BYC - great that you have joined us.

Best wishes
CT

Hello, and welcome to our wonderful forum! I am so glad you joined Backyard Chickens, I hope you will make yourself at home here and enjoy it as much as I have! :frow

~Cuz

Hello from western Mo. I just got my first order of 29 chicks, had 3 losses in the first week, but the remainder are going strong. Apparently my youngest just fed them their first treat of mealworms and had them "eating out of her hands". LOL!

Back
Top Bottom