hello from Mossyrock Washington

Sadly I had to surrender close to 10 years ago, you will have to enlighten me to this English Shepard. about 15 breeds have been added since I worked. I am look for a Great Pyrenees myself not coming up with much

That I do understand as well, I, My breed was Belgian Tervuren I do understand the term for English Shepard is a old one used by few my own light bulb did not go on till I pulled the page another breed we had to ruin. a true herding dog. i did know a gal that raised German Shepard's from Germany square built working dogs beautiful she may know of a English breeder let me see if I can find her. people true to the sport.
PennnyJo

This is the outside of my geodesic coop

this is the outside of their run we have to contain them as we have 3 stupid dogs that want to play or eat them our Pom x chihuahua mix is the worst.

I have 5 barred rocks, 2 rhode island reds, 6 brahmas and 1 pain in the tush turkey all female

this is the bramsa

this was my original coop way to small for 13 hens

more of the outside

some of our nesting boxes

more nesting boxes

the pony wall we put in the coop, it has chicken wire up about 4 feet

this is a man door into the coop

the floor of the coop has shavings I use 3 red feeders twice daily with a bit of feed on the floor

the next two are of the 2 heat lamps we have for them

this is of the dome hubs

You have a beautiful flock. Thanks for posting the pics. :eek:)

Thank you, I have actually have 2 small coops I started with I would like to sell the newer one that is good for 5 or so hens the other I will post a photo of it that I am willing to give away.

Thank you, you are also in Western Washington?
Yep, I'm in Washington!
smile.png

Know anyone interested in a couple cheap coops? each could house 4 to 6 hens. I have 13 learned a flock will only use one oops

Back
Top Bottom