Hello from N.E. Oklahoma

ktim48

In the Brooder
5 Years
Jul 23, 2014
Hadn't planned on having any chickens just yet but a friend was moving and gave me 20. Don't have a clue what kind they are. Have had them little over two weeks and getting 4 to 5 eggs a day right now. Look forward to learning more and lots of fresh eggs.... my name is Tim, married to my beautiful wife, Alecia and have a 9 year old son, Bradley, who is learning a lot right now since we just moved out of the city....lol.

Haha! That's what we all thought! 7 or 8 are only a month and a half old. I'll see if I have any pics that are good enough to see. If not I will sure post some tomorrow when I'm off work.

Well, that one doesn't look like I thought it would on here...

Good looking rooster. I see black australorps, EEs (must have with kids for green eggs) and some sex links. No clue on the grey/white ones. Nice mix. Always more fun to have a colorful assortment of eggs.

We got our first light green egg today. He thought that was awesome! I'll try to get a pic up of all of them in the pen without the wire. Maybe little easier to added than. Thank you so much!!

Welcome to BYC, Tim! Glad you decided to join our flock. I was looking at your photo, and even at the distance involved, it looks to me like you have 3 Black Sex Links (1 rooster and 2 hens), 7 Easter Eggers, 2 Black Australorps, and 1 mixed breed. That's a great group of layers you have, especially the Black Sex Links and Black Australorps. Good luck with your flock.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

You have a very pretty flock! Love the rooster.

Enjoy all your poultry adventures and welcome to our flock!

Back
Top Bottom