Hello from Nebraska

sproutmama

Chirping
5 Years
Apr 22, 2015
Nebraska
I've been "lurking" and learning for a while and decided to join what seems to be a great community. Hubs and daughter decided to buy me chicks for my birthday so we are learning as we go.

Happy Birthday
celebrate.gif
, and welcome to BYC.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided join our flock. A lot of us were lurkers before joining. :eek:) Raising chickens is a wonderful experience for children. My granddaughter (pictured in my avatar) loves our flock. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your chicks.

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

What a fun birthday present you got! Raising chickens is a great project for the whole family to participate in. There are a lot of friendly and knowledgeable members here so if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Nice to have you join us!

Thanks to all for the warm welcome!

We have been having lots of fun with the "peeps" as my 2 year son calls them. I'm sure we will have questions at some point and will look to BYC for answers.

We have 2 productions reds, 2 polish crested, 2 not quite sure yet, and 2 ducks, also not sure what those are yet ( possibly a pekin and a cayuga.) It was a mixed bunch from TSC. Coop and run are under construction so they are currently living in my greenhouse.

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

Well happy birthday. LOL What a fun surprise to get chicks on your birthday!

Sounds like you have a lovely flock of great breeds. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. Good luck to you!

Back
Top Bottom