Hello from North Carolina!!

david308

Hatching
9 Years
Mar 3, 2010
Robbins
Hi i'm David i live in moore county North Carolina. I got some baby chicks from a family member last year and so far so good:D. I have 3 hens and one rooster. 2 hens are Rhode Island Reds and 1 hen is a Black Star and the rooster is a Rhode Island Red. The hens started laying egg 5 days ago YAY!! I really enjoy the chickens i have and would like to get some more. I got the chicks from a family member because i needed a small hobby. I messed up my back at work 3years ago and now i'm disabled! well any way. I am a married man with a wonderful wife and 2 wonderful boys one is 3 and the other is 6. Well i don't know what else to say but i will be asking alot of questions because i am new to the chicken word!

welcome-byc.gif
Glad to see you! okay, I can't see you, but .....Glad to see your post! This is a great place! We will feed your chicken addiction, and encourage you. Oops, maybe I wasn't supposed to tell you that this will be an addiction. Chickens are just too fun!
big_smile.png

You can search for info, or just ask us directly if you can't find what you're looking for. And, don't be afraid to sit and chat. We love a good conversation.
smile.png

Welcome David! I see you're from the Piedmont region of NC--great environment for chickens. I'm up in the beautiful mountains. This site IS addictive--but its a great place for "chicken talk".

Back
Top Bottom