Hello from North Carolina!

begbfg

Barnyard Beckie
8 Years
Feb 11, 2011
Roxboro, NC
Good morning, BYC! I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Beckie Gentry and I live in Person County, NC. My husband and I have two teenagers and a dog. We live on his family farm and have decided, due to the economy, it's time to bring the farm back to life again! My husband has helped raise his Granny's chickens in the past, but I have no experience in this area other than my love for farm animals!
big_smile.png
We're expecting our first batch of GSL's and BSL's March 21st and we're very excited! We would be at a loss as to where to begin if I hadn't found this website! So, I'd like to thank all of you for helping us out so much already! I look forward to learning so much more from you and, hopefully, one day I'll be able to return the favor! Here's hoping for a productive laying season!

Wecome from the West Coast. Isn't this a wonderful site to have as a resource? I too, don't know what I'd have done without it. Best of luck on your new endeavor. What a great thing you are doing by "bringing a farm back to life"!
D.gif

Welcome!
welcome-byc.gif
You will find a wealth of knowledge and some very helpful folk on here. This site has been so helpful to me as well as I creep and crawl along this new venture. Watch out for chicken math!!! the people on here will NOT help you with that. They are quite the enablers this group is!!!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom