Hello from North Dakota

hcranch

In the Brooder
6 Years
Jun 28, 2013
Minot, ND
I have never owned a chicken and no absolutely nothing about them! But that's probably okay because we're getting Guinea Keets...the thing is I no nothing about them either! So I will probably be on here quite often with what to most of you may be the dumbest questions! Right now I am scrambling to find/build a brooder for Keets that I JUST found out will be here day after tomorrow! I am open to any and all suggestions on how to find/build the most inexpensive brooder possible... also the easiest as I will be doing this all by myself for the most part. And I'm no spring chicken myself, no pun intended!!

Greetings from Kansas, hcranch, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Pleased you joined us and congrats on your state's oil boom! I know little about guinea keets other than they generally don't like to coop and would rather roost in trees, and they range far and wide. I suppose they adapt to coop life if that's what you give them, though. You might post in the guinea thread below - someone with experience can advise you. Good luck and enjoy!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/45/guinea-fowl

Thank you everyone! Thanks CedarAcres, there IS a lot of information on the Guinea Forum and I've already had a few great conversations! I'm loving this site...:D

Back
Top Bottom