Hello From North Eastern Wisconsin

GhostRider65

Songster
8 Years
Mar 6, 2011
NE Wisconsin
Just wanted to say hello, and that I'm sorta new here hehe I been reading on this forum for weeks and decided I should just sign up since it seems to be my new favorite site.
I live in rural Nowhereville Wisconsin, I have 4 kids, 2 step 2 my own, 3 horses, 3 dogs 2 cats and 30 baby chicks coming March 23rd. or abouts. I've always been a farm gal, but never raised chickens before, I fell in love with them taking care of my neighbors flock of mixed birds, turkey's, ducks, turkeyducks, chickens and Guinies, when ever they leave town.
I found you all after searching the web for coop designs, what a wonderful place you all have here, it has a bit of everything and so much info I'll probably never get it all read in my lifetime. Everyone seems so nice and helpful, and I'm quite sure I'm gonna need tons of help with this new adventure of baby chicks. I have my brooder ready though and construction of the hen house and run will be asap when the ground unfreezes, up here maybe by May if winter ever quits that is. I have a web page at webshots for pictures of critters and family if anyone is interested same name GhostRider65 So for now I guess enough info. Great to be here though and I look forward to getting to know as many peeps as humanly possible.

welcome-byc.gif

Greetings from Northern California! I just joined today too~ this forum is a blast. my boyfriend is from Rice Lake, Wisconsin
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom