Hello from Northern Michigan!

Miyashi

Songster
8 Years
Apr 20, 2011
Gaylord, MI
I just moved about 60 miles north of where I was a year ago. We lived in a city and I couldn't have birds there, we moved here and now I can't stop.
I had no idea what great pets they make.
It's a fun time, I love all of my birds...they all get hugs at night when I go out to close the coop.
I have a Porcelain D'uccle. His name is Roo...must say he's my favorite. So much personality.
Other than him I have 2 Silkies, Yeta and Gamma (Roo). One Sultan hen, her name is Sophie. A light Brahma hen, Brahma Momma (My Mom couldn't help it) 2 Easter Eggers, Cheekers and Einstein (Who is a girl...she just had a crazy hair-do when she was a chick). 2 Black Sexlinks, Lenore and Poe (both hens). Pheobe is my Old English Silkie cross. Henny Penny is my red hen.
I have 6 bantam chicks in the garage currently, they are living with 2 black austrolorp chicks and a cross beaked ee. I hope she pulls through...she's my project right now.
I made a post about her in the emergencies section...any advice would be great!
I always used to stalk this forum, so I figured I should join!

Welcome! I raised a crossed beak, not truly a problem for her I thought it would be as it was quite significent to my way of thinking but she went right on with her life just like she had the most perfect beak in the world. I just kept a close eye on her to make sure she got enough food to eat and she did just fine. Good luck with yours.

welcome-byc.gif
from Texas
You have a nice variety of chickens. We have a variety also.

Back
Top Bottom