Hello from Northern Utah

nanncee

In the Brooder
8 Years
Oct 18, 2011
Northern wasatch front
Hi everyone, I live at the base of the wasatch front in utah. I currently am bringing an old farm back to life, and chickens are part of that equation. There are currently 12 pullets/hens(2 out of the 12 are laying right now) which are all sex links. 5 of one, 4 of another, 3 of another. (we started out with 5 each, but you learn reallll quickly the problems with free ranging. haha ) I wish I knew exactly what they were, but someday I will post them and I am sure one of you chicken wizards can help me out with that. We also have a silver wyendotte roo who is getting quite big. I have fallen in love with animals, and can't wait to expand the farm. I am currently on the lookout for a few dominque eggs to hatch. I also can't wait to take a few of the laying eggs from my flock and hatch them. I fix computers as a primary form of income, so if you ever need help I am your man.

welcome-byc.gif
frow.gif

welcome-byc.gif
I was born and raised near the Wasatch Front. I really miss it there. . . Was born in Salt Lake City, then lived half my life in Corinne. (next to Brigham City)

Back
Top Bottom