Hello from NY!

Cowgirls Boots

In the Brooder
May 25, 2015
Hi all.

My names Brianna! I'm from NY and have a small 9 acre backyard horse farm that I lease!

I'm mostly into horses but very recently have gotten into raising some "backyard" livestock/farm animals!

The farm I am at is 9 acres. I have the barn and pastures to myself which is great! Currently we have a collection of animals which includes- 1 horse, 1 draft mule whom I saved from New Holland. He's an ex Amish plow horse, 1 mini donkey, 11 Barred Rock hens, 1 Barred Rock Rooster, 13 baby chicks, 5 ducklings, 3 Lamancha bottle wether goats, and 3 bottle baby Jersey Steers (1 is 2 months old, and the others are two 4 day old twins)

Hope to see y'all around the forum!

Yorkshire Coop

BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
6 Years
Aug 16, 2014
UK
My Coop
My Coop
Hi :welcome Brianna

Glad you could join the flock! Wow that's an amazing mix of animals you have there and 9 acres sounds great!! I have a horse too an ex racer called Harry. Ive had him for 12 years now. I would also love some goats but right now just don't have the room at home. My garden is full of chickens!!

Wishing you the very best of luck in the future with all your animals. Be sure to ask any questions that you may have, everyone here to help and very friendly.

Enjoy BYC :frow

Book Em Danno25

Crowing
5 Years
Aug 12, 2014
welcome-byc.gif
Welcome to BYC!!
welcome-byc.gif

I'm glad you joined the flock!!
wee.gif

Many adventures await you and your chickens. If you have any questions, feel free to ask around!!
big_smile.png

D.gif
jumpy.gif
-Turkenstein25
jumpy.gif
D.gif

Top Bottom