Hello from OH !,!

basilgrows

Chirping
Feb 2, 2021
Columbus, Ohio
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
Brand new to chickens, we got our first lil peeps today!

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
Just 4 ladies

(3) What breeds do you have?
Lavender Orpington
Silver Penciled Rock
Green Queen
??? (Mystery Bonus Chick)

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
I'll let ya know when we're more than a few hours into it :3

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
Many and varied; any time I seem to figure one thing out I've got a new interest in something else. Mixed media art covers a lot of it probably? Anime. Gardening, or trying to suck at it less at least. I own an old brick house from the 1890s so projects are pretty much a constant.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
My family is pretty geographically scattered, so I'll be looking up tips on finding chicken sitters. I run a small artist residency in my home so the household varies some. Currently we have two kitties and two pups here. I work as a UX designer.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community?
Found during the research stage when I was figuring out our coop plans, joined because it seemed like all web searches were leading me here anyways, and am finally making an intro post because we just got the lil peeps and I'll probably have plenty of questions soon ~

20210412_154154.jpg

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
Brand new to chickens, we got our first lil peeps today!

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
Just 4 ladies

(3) What breeds do you have?
Lavender Orpington
Silver Penciled Rock
Green Queen
??? (Mystery Bonus Chick)

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
I'll let ya know when we're more than a few hours into it :3

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
Many and varied; any time I seem to figure one thing out I've got a new interest in something else. Mixed media art covers a lot of it probably? Anime. Gardening, or trying to suck at it less at least. I own an old brick house from the 1890s so projects are pretty much a constant.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
My family is pretty geographically scattered, so I'll be looking up tips on finding chicken sitters. I run a small artist residency in my home so the household varies some. Currently we have two kitties and two pups here. I work as a UX designer.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community?
Found during the research stage when I was figuring out our coop plans, joined because it seemed like all web searches were leading me here anyways, and am finally making an intro post because we just got the lil peeps and I'll probably have plenty of questions soon ~

View attachment 2613133
:welcome
Those chicks ore SO CUTE! its great to have you here with us!!

Back
Top Bottom