Hello from Oklahoma!

1crazyClucker

Hatching
5 Years
Oct 1, 2014
Hello to you all!
We (me,my lady, and her son) just got into chickens. We have a variety of chickens from Easter eggers to silkies. I have built everything I used for my chickens from stuff I have found or been given. So I have spent next to nothing on my chicken coops, nesting boxes, and perches. I want to get into hatching but I primarily want them for eggs. I also have 2 guineas, started with 6.. Long story.. And they think they are chickens. I also have 4 fur kids. 1 English bulldog, 1 Boston Terrier, 1 boxer, and a pit bull. I have been lurking on this site for awhile reading info on everything from breed reviews to building coops. And I have finally decided to be a contributing member lol..
Thanks for reading!
Jefff, Paige and Kincaid.

Welcome to you and your family. Sounds like you have some ambitious plans. Have you visited the Learning Center yet? It is a good first stop for chicken knowledge. Then you might like to peruse the "Raising Backyard Chickens," forum. Glad you joined our flock
wee.gif

Thank you! And yes we have grand plans and I am still exploring the site a little at a time as it is quite a lot to take in. But I will definitely check it out!

Also from Oklahoma. My flock consist of Jerseys black and white. Also buff and partridge rocks. My coop built by scraps and pallets cost total 52 dollars . Only thing built by myself was for my chickens. Lol, love them running and playing. So does my 2 year old daughter.

Back
Top Bottom