Hello from Pa!

MysticTrev

Chirping
Mar 6, 2018
Hello all!

My name is Trevor and I am from Dover, Pennsylvania. I live on a small farmett that my partner Phil and I homestead. We have one daughter (will be 4 months in a week), 3 nephews, and many fur and feathered kids.

I got into chickens because of my at the time 11 year old nephew. He is the animal lover of the bunch. So, like any good Uncle would do, him and I built a coop, a few nesting boxes, and then we got some chicks. We started with 10 and because of our beautiful but not so chicken friendly hawk we lost a few. We now have a total of 7. 3 Brahma's, 2 Rhode Island Reds, and 2 unknown (one resembles a pheasant in color).

I am here now because I am wanting to learn about the hatching process. My nephew and I decided on Silkies as he finds them "cute". I find them resembling Llamas (cute in an odd kinda way) but thats just me. I hope to meet some really amazing people along the way. Im a chatter box and will talk to just about anyone who "listens".

Nice meeting you all!

Hello all!

My name is Trevor and I am from Dover, Pennsylvania. I live on a small farmett that my partner Phil and I homestead. We have one daughter (will be 4 months in a week), 3 nephews, and many fur and feathered kids.

I got into chickens because of my at the time 11 year old nephew. He is the animal lover of the bunch. So, like any good Uncle would do, him and I built a coop, a few nesting boxes, and then we got some chicks. We started with 10 and because of our beautiful but not so chicken friendly hawk we lost a few. We now have a total of 7. 3 Brahma's, 2 Rhode Island Reds, and 2 unknown (one resembles a pheasant in color).

I am here now because I am wanting to learn about the hatching process. My nephew and I decided on Silkies as he finds them "cute". I find them resembling Llamas (cute in an odd kinda way) but thats just me. I hope to meet some really amazing people along the way. Im a chatter box and will talk to just about anyone who "listens".

Nice meeting you all!
farmer-connie-welcome-v3.gif

Last edited:
Hello all!

Nice meeting you all!

Trevor Welcome to Backyard Chickens glad you joined us here

Back
Top Bottom