Hello from Philippines

Steel Wings

In the Brooder
May 8, 2015
Greetings!

Grateful for being a member here.Hope to gain additional knowledge as well as meet new friends.

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! You have certainly come to the right place for all the learning and knowledge. Have you checked out the learning centre? Lots of super articles on all aspects of keeping chickens. Here is the link > https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

What breeds do you have? Be sure to ask any questions, everyone here to help and very friendly.

Enjoy BYC :frow

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided join our flock. We have friends who lives in the Philippines (the Visayas) and I've had the privilege of visiting there (Leyte, Southern Leyte, Biliran, Bohol, and Cebu). I was there for two weeks and had a wonderful time. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

I breed a game chickens my bloodlines are mostly crosses of Sweaters,Roundheads,Kelsos and Black Japs have also Mclean hatch.

I am from Cebu ,Philippines and raising with a small scale mini farm.

Here's my question if you will consider,I'm having a hard time treating recurrent diseases/illness of my cockerels mostly affected by CRD,Coryza.I like the way they fight but I'm having a hard time raising them.I don't like them to be drug/medication dependent.What are your course of actions when you encounter this? How can I avoid "carrier" of certain disease.

Thanks again and pardon my English.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Here's my question if you will consider,I'm having a hard time treating recurrent diseases/illness of my cockerels mostly affected by CRD,Coryza.I like the way they fight but I'm having a hard time raising them.I don't like them to be drug/medication dependent.What are your course of actions when you encounter this? How can I avoid "carrier" of certain disease.

You're welcome. I'm sorry you're having problems with your chickens health. You should post your question on our Emergencies, Diseases, Injuries, and Cures section at https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/10/emergencies-diseases-injuries-and-cures and take advantage of our experts there. Good luck with your cockerels.

Back
Top Bottom