Hello from Portugal

Westo

Hatching
Sep 20, 2015
Silver Coast
Just picked up my two girls this morning, they looked about the run, had a wee drink and feed, then went into the coop and have been there for 3 hours...all normal I'm presuming. Will add a pic..no idea of the breed, anyone help??
Alan

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! Lovely birds amd set up you have there. Congrats on getting your chicken adventures underway :clap I'm sure you will enjoy keeping them, chickens are fab hobby. Very rewarding and lots if fun too. If you could post some pics of your girls without the wire in front of them that would be great for members to help you ID them.

Wishing you the very best of luck with your new girls. Be sure to ask any questions that you may have, everyone here to help and very friendly.

Enjoy BYC :frow

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. Given the distance of the birds from the camera and the wire between, I can't really see them well enough to be certain of the breed. A close up profile pic of the birds without the wire between would really help in this regard. X2 on NorthFlChick; if you haven't done so already, definitely check out our Learning Center. There is lots of useful information there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom