Hello from rural VA!

Find the 'Where am I, where are you' thread. There's pictures from the Fall swap, some of the folks that will be selling, and (as it gets closer) lots of chatter about who's going/what they're bringing/what they're looking for. It's the first Saturday - I think...

Welcome to BYC! I sell hatching eggs on occasion. Mostly Serama and quail eggs. Pros are the extra money made can help pay your animals feed bill and you get the satisfaction of knowing you made someone happy. The cons are if you ship eggs, be prepared to lose some money because USPS doesn't always handle packages correctly and they sometimes arrive broken. People aren't so happy when this happens. I only sell hatching eggs, I don't breed for resale so I don't know much about that. Welcome to BYC btw!

Hi I seen your post and thank goodness someone is from Va. I am from Florida and thinking about moving to Charlottesville next summer, please if you can give me any information that would be wonderful I have 9 chickens and not sure if I should give them to my sister are take them with me.
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom