Hello from Scotland :)

TMDee

In the Brooder
8 Years
May 22, 2011
Speyside, Scotland
Hi everyone

So pleased to be part of your forum - looking forward to having a good look around!

We live up in the North of Scotland - have 2 wee girls and a huuuuuge garden and decided to have some chickens as pets

Fell in love with Silkies and arranged for someone to hatch eggs on our behalf - although am not quite sure what we've brought home!

Have a 5 week old, a 3 week old and 2 teenie 1 week olds in two different broodies

Reckon the "what is this" section might be my next stop for some advice!

Thanks

Tracy xx
frow.gif

Hello Tracy and welcome from OHIO in the USA.

Yes, we love pics, so post your pics and members will try and help you figure out what breed your little chicks are.

Hope all is well for you over there in Scotland!

Sharon

Hi,
welcome-byc.gif
from South Carolina, USA. There are several Scots on board already, I'm sure they'll find you!

Hello there!!!!!!!
welcome-byc.gif
We certainly have a few Scottish friends in here!

Hubby has been to Scotland and he said it was goreous there! He wanted his ashes to be scattered on Ben Nevus, the mountain but I think international laws would prohibit that LOL!

Welome to BYC Tracy
frow.gif

I am from south Louisiana but I lived in Aberdeen for a year when I was young and fell in love with the your country and the people there!
silkies can be difficult to sex,.. sometimes you wont know till ya hear the crow!
wink.png

Gosh so many replies already! Thank you everyone
love.gif

Hi Highlnader - I am in Craigellachie - wee village in Speyside about 12 miles South of Elgin

Back
Top Bottom