Hello from South Alabama

rockysroost

Hatching
Jun 7, 2015
I have been reading this sight for sometime now along with other places and feel that this is the best place for Q&A. I have always enjoyed the process of incubating eggs of all kinds and recently built an incubator with help of your post. I have about 50 Butler Bobwhite Quail and 100 regular Bobwhite quail eggs in it now. they should hatch on the 12th. I am in the process of building a second cabinet style incubator that should hold many, many more. Hopefully all will work well and I will post pictures soon.

Again thanks to all of you for the knowledge you have given me.

Wow, you must have a really big incubator. You can find quail threads at "Other Backyard Poultry," forum and maybe a lot of hatching advice.
welcome-byc.gif

I have been reading this sight for sometime now along with other places and feel that this is the best place for Q&A. I have always enjoyed the process of incubating eggs of all kinds and recently built an incubator with help of your post. I have about 50 Butler Bobwhite Quail and 100 regular Bobwhite quail eggs in it now. they should hatch on the 12th. I am in the process of building a second cabinet style incubator that should hold many, many more. Hopefully all will work well and I will post pictures soon.

Again thanks to all of you for the knowledge you have given me.
Hi from North Alabama. I know this post is old but, are you still hatching off Butler Bobwhite quail? I'm looking for some eggs to hatch

Back
Top Bottom