Hello from South Louisiana

Thanks. Prety sinple design. 5 gallon bucket. Union & ball valve so i can take off the bucket to clean it , couple of 45s & pvc. Then thats the oasis type no peck water dispenser cups. There nice but u do have to check them almost daily bc they do come out the hinge pretty easy if u got wreckless birds. I used pvc glue to keep it all leakproof.

Welcome to BYC! We’re so glad you joined us here! :ya
I love your watering system!

Yep jus10 is justin. Im ready for this dam virus to lift so i can start buyin / sellin / tradin again. Especially now that i found out that some of my hens were actualy roos 😬🤦🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🙄

Hi and welcome! Does "Jus10" mean Justin? :frow Sounds like a varied and interesting flock. We have 5 Brown Leghorn and 7 Easter Egger hens, 12 Black Australorp pullets, plus one mutt rooster and one Black Jersey Giant cockerel. Aren't chickens fun?

Yep jus10 is justin. Im ready for this dam virus to lift so i can start buyin / sellin / tradin again. Especially now that i found out that some of my hens were actualy roos 😬🤦🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🙄
I don't know what's going on in your area, but some of our members in different areas are buying/ selling etc., one is even going to auctions I think. It's just really important, if you go public places, to practice good health practices: wear a mask, wash hands, don't shake hands, do social distancing, you know the drill! Or you could buy and sell on craigslist. Also, check out the for sale area here on the forum for your area, go to the home page and you'll find it there. Good luck!

craigslist is a joke for poultry here. Our swap shops arent back open yet. this area of Louisiana is still a major hot spot. Imma check out the for sale section for sure

I don't know what's going on in your area, but some of our members in different areas are buying/ selling etc., one is even going to auctions I think. It's just really important, if you go public places, to practice good health practices: wear a mask, wash hands, don't shake hands, do social distancing, you know the drill! Or you could buy and sell on craigslist. Also, check out the for sale area here on the forum for your area, go to the home page and you'll find it there. Good luck!

My flock...
Top row;
Naked neck, leghorn, sexlink, cochin
Second row;
Jersey Giant
Third row;
Cochin x easter, cochin x easter, leghorn x cochin, olive egger, cochin x easter
4th row;
Olive Egger
5th row;
(2) easter x cochin, naked neck

Attachments

• 0F68C556-E6BC-4015-9E02-A467A5AB43F2.jpeg
    0F68C556-E6BC-4015-9E02-A467A5AB43F2.jpeg
    491.8 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom