Hello from South Louisiana

Thank you for sharing! You have a beautiful family! I really enjoyed your videos. Super helpful chicken information too. I must admit there was so much here that I related to. My two boys and two girls are grown up now, but we were a church family too and those brothers of yours remind me so much of when my boys were little.

Though I saw little of him as a child, my Dad was Navy, and now my youngest daughter is Coast Guard on a Legend Class Cutter that makes some challenging voyages. Then there are your drawing videos, which is something I watch a lot of. My Grandson draws a lot of dragons, and Godzilla, and Star Wars things. (Teaches me a lot about Godzilla and Star Wars that goes beyond the movies). And I have to ask if Hiro the Chicken is named for the Shinobi books my grandson introduced me to? My chick, Blue, is named for Blue the Velociraptor too.

So are you in Germany yet? You all must be very busy right now!
God Bless you and your family!

Thank you for sharing! You have a beautiful family! I really enjoyed your videos. Super helpful chicken information too. I must admit there was so much here that I related to. My two boys and two girls are grown up now, but we were a church family too and those brothers of yours remind me so much of when my boys were little.

Though I saw little of him as a child, my Dad was Navy, and now my youngest daughter is Coast Guard on a Legend Class Cutter that makes some challenging voyages. Then there are your drawing videos, which is something I watch a lot of. My Grandson draws a lot of dragons, and Godzilla, and Star Wars things. (Teaches me a lot about Godzilla and Star Wars that goes beyond the movies). And I have to ask if Hiro the Chicken is named for the Shinobi books my grandson introduced me to? My chick, Blue, is named for Blue the Velociraptor too.

So are you in Germany yet? You all must be very busy right now!
God Bless you and your family!
Thank you so much!! This is incredible, I thank your family members for their service! 🙏 It’s amazing to hear that my videos can be so helpful and entertaining!! Hiro is named from the main character in Big Hero 6, but Blue is named after the Raptor! Sadly, we had to give them away because of us moving. 🥲
We are not in Germany yet, though we are going to SC tomorrow for our dad’s graduation and bringing him home before the movers come! (Trying to get content for two more vids in that stuff 😅)
Thank you so much, God bless you too for this!

Thank you so much!! This is incredible, I thank your family members for their service! 🙏 It’s amazing to hear that my videos can be so helpful and entertaining!! Hiro is named from the main character in Big Hero 6, but Blue is named after the Raptor! Sadly, we had to give them away because of us moving. 🥲
We are not in Germany yet, though we are going to SC tomorrow for our dad’s graduation and bringing him home before the movers come! (Trying to get content for two more vids in that stuff 😅)
Thank you so much, God bless you too for this!
😥Sorry for your having to say goodbye to your lovely flock. I'm sure it's only the beginning of some very big changes you all are making. So yes such thanks to your Dad for his service, and also thanks to you and all of your family who also sacrifice to support him. I can't doubt that he has immense gratitude for that shared love. ❤️

I forgot to add one more thing where I can totally relate. Before we moved here we lived in a 3000 sq ft home. Our huge attics and closets packed to the gills with our things and our children's things that they left in storage, plus Hubby's marine business things. We had to down size enough to move to a tiny houseboat camp, two small sheds and a few things also fit in our retired tugboat. One year of tiny home living before buying the house we are in now. It was a monumental chore not to mention very stressful to downsize that much. So my heart is with you all on that! Can't even say how many times I asked God to help me figure out in such a short time what I needed to let go of.

1660261810794.jpeg

Thank you all for the warm welcome here! I found this site when I would google my incessant chicken questions and came to a quick understanding of how great a place this is to be. Such a wealth of experience and friendliness and love for what you are doing! I'm so glad to have you all to help as I go on this new adventure! I only hope I can be of value to you in the future as well.

😥Sorry for your having to say goodbye to your lovely flock. I'm sure it's only the beginning of some very big changes you all are making. So yes such thanks to your Dad for his service, and also thanks to you and all of your family who also sacrifice to support him. I can't doubt that he has immense gratitude for that shared love. ❤️

I forgot to add one more thing where I can totally relate. Before we moved here we lived in a 3000 sq ft home. Our huge attics and closets packed to the gills with our things and our children's things that they left in storage, plus Hubby's marine business things. We had to down size enough to move to a tiny houseboat camp, two small sheds and a few things also fit in our retired tugboat. One year of tiny home living before buying the house we are in now. It was a monumental chore not to mention very stressful to downsize that much. So my heart is with you all on that! Can't even say how many times I asked God to help me figure out in such a short time what I needed to let go of.

View attachment 3219898
That’s awesome! Thank you so much!! ❤️

Back
Top Bottom