Hello from South Louisiana...

Rcajun

In the Brooder
6 Years
Apr 24, 2013
Hi!

I'm new to this forum, and I actually don't own any chickens as of yet. I have been thinking that I might like to get a couple (to start), but as I don't know a thing about them I was hoping to gather some information before I take that leap.

Hope you don't mind questions because I'm SURE I will be full of them.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Greetings from Kansas, Rcajun, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Pleased you joined our community! BYC will be here for any and all of your questions. Best of luck to you and your future flock!

Hi there! I'm new to this site as well. BYC is FULL of so much useful information, you'll be ready for chickens in no time! I did research on the site before getting my first flock earlier this year. Good luck to you and your future chickens!

You are very smart in taking the time to gather information BEFORE getting chicks. I was talked into it by my daughter a few weeks ago and I've spent many hours every single day freaking out calmly learning about my new chicks. Tonight will be their first time out of the bathtub and in their brooder,,, I'm so worried about them.
barnie.gif
Dang things have taken over my life lol

-Katie

Last edited:
Thank you all SO much for the warm welcome!... I'll probably be seeing you over at the state forum, bugglesmommy... Thanks for the invitation!... We have had nearly every kind of pet imaginable. Chickens would be our first foray into livestock. Sure would be nice to be able to harvest some fresh eggs!...
woot.gif

Back
Top Bottom