Hello from south wales uk

Clairebear63

Chirping
Oct 6, 2022
Hi there my name is Claire and i live in south wales uk with my hubby and two shelties.
We had chickens previously for 6 years and then we stopped as busy lives etc, we moved to south wales in Nov 21 and we have just started with Bantam blue salmon favourelles.
We have built a nice run and coop for when they are older as they are only chicks at the moment.

:) Thank you :) we had a hatch of 4 out of 12 a week ago but lost the chicks in shells due to humidity breakdown on incubator, since then we have bought a brand-new brinsea incubator which is on day 7 of the process with 12 Blue salmon favourable bantam eggs so fingers crossed this time !

Hi there my name is Claire and i live in south wales uk with my hubby and two shelties.
We had chickens previously for 6 years and then we stopped as busy lives etc, we moved to south wales in Nov 21 and we have just started with Bantam blue salmon favourelles.
We have built a nice run and coop for when they are older as they are only chicks at the moment.
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom