Hello from Tennessee :D

inthemeadow

Hatching
7 Years
Dec 2, 2012
Hi BYC :) I'm not really new to chickens; I've had a flock for almost a year. I've lurked this site occasionally when I needed answers, but thought maybe it was high time I try to get a little bit more social with other chicken owners. Common ground and all that. I have a mixed flock of 15 chickens, along with 2 ducks and cows. I'm originally from the city, and this whole farm life was a crazy endeavor after my husband and I picked up a Farmer's Almanac. It snowballed from there. I'm sure this would be a ton more easier coming from a lineage of farmers...it'd feel a lot more honest, too...but I think we're doing ok at it so far. I look forward to getting to know you all and trading tips and all that. Thanks! :D

Hello, welcome to the site!
frow.gif

Greetings from Kansas, inthemeadow, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Great to have you in our community! I was the same way - lurked for awhile and then joined up. It great to have people to talk with when issues with chickens arise. Best of luck to you!

Hello and welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Glad you joined us!

Hello and welcome. I love Tennessee and have friends in Paris, Henry County.

Hi from Missouri
I bet many on here are not farmers.
I moved to the country from st Louis 16 years ago.Family are all city ppl
My family call me Chicken Charlie now just got into chickens last year.Didnt know one thing.Byc has helped tremendously

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom