Hello from Texas

jmullen

In the Brooder
Nov 17, 2020
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
Yes I am new to chickens. I got them 8 months ago.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
I have seven. Six hens and one rooster.

(3) What breeds do you have?
I have one ISA Brown hen, three Rhode Island Red hens, two Plymouth Rock hens, and one Black Orpington rooster.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
I love having fresh eggs and not having to buy them. They are also enjoyable to watch run around the yard.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
Fishing, being outside as much as possible, working in my shop, spending time with the family. I also aim to start raising quail and broiler chickens.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
I have a wonderful wife and three kids. We also have two Chinese geese which have been fun to raise. I work in the power generation industry.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D
I have found BYC by using google search on several different questions that I have had in the past.

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
Yes I am new to chickens. I got them 8 months ago.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
I have seven. Six hens and one rooster.

(3) What breeds do you have?
I have one ISA Brown hen, three Rhode Island Red hens, two Plymouth Rock hens, and one Black Orpington rooster.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
I love having fresh eggs and not having to buy them. They are also enjoyable to watch run around the yard.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
Fishing, being outside as much as possible, working in my shop, spending time with the family. I also aim to start raising quail and broiler chickens.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
I have a wonderful wife and three kids. We also have two Chinese geese which have been fun to raise. I work in the power generation industry.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D
I have found BYC by using google search on several different questions that I have had in the past.
Hello from Florida 🤗

Attachments

• 20201109_231642.jpg
    20201109_231642.jpg
    555.6 KB · Views: 0

Back
Top Bottom