Hello from Texas!

MamaHen916

In the Brooder
Mar 29, 2023
Nice to meet everyone!! :) I am from Southeast Texas and currently in the process of building my first chicken coop so this is all new to me. I had been searching the web and came across BYC last year and reading the forms has helped quiet a bit with my preparations so I decided to finally join.

I’m excited to finish up my coop and get my girls so I can start this chicken lovin journey!

Hello and welcome to BYC! :frow

Good luck with your coop build! Make sure you put in lots of vents in the eaves for good air movement, chickens need a LOT of fresh air. If you have any questions about it or anything else along the way, be sure to ask. Enjoy this chicken journey and welcome aboard!

Nice to meet everyone!! :) I am from Southeast Texas and currently in the process of building my first chicken coop so this is all new to me. I had been searching the web and came across BYC last year and reading the forms has helped quiet a bit with my preparations so I decided to finally join.

I’m excited to finish up my coop and get my girls so I can start this chicken lovin journey!
Welcome to BYC, a Howdee from NC.

Before you build your coop you might want to check out the building forum:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forums/coop-run-design-construction-maintenance.9/

It has been very helpful to me.

Back
Top Bottom