Hello from Thailand, soon Arkansas!

welcome-byc.gif
I hope all goes well for the return home, and good luck with the quail.
frow.gif

Hi and Welcome
frow.gif
from Texas.

My dad was in the army and stationed in Thailand many many many years ago...Mom and I went with him so I actually lived in Thailand for about a year. I was just a baby so I don't remember, but I've seen lots of pics. I actually spoke Thai when I was little, but don't remember.
hmm.png
Dad went back to Thailand last year for a visit and just LOVED it....he can't wait to go back again as soon as possible.

Thanks again for all the welcomes everyone. TXmom, I've been here three years, but gave up on trying to speak Thai. It just doesn't come out right. I can understand some and can read and write it (but don't always know what I'm reading.)

welcome-byc.gif
from West Tennessee !! Has anybody asked you to smuggle some thai chicken eggs back yet?!!!!
gig.gif
Just kidding - a little. Welcome back home, You'll be getting back around the time for the great spring weather.

wow thialand are you in the army? that must be a reaaaally fasinating place! hope you have a safe journey home!

ps yes if there issss any smuggling of eggs done id love to have one smuggled to my address lol

Hi Sialia! I am new to the forum and live in NW Arkansas. Welcome and I hope you enjoy being back in Arkansas.

Margaret

Back
Top Bottom