Hello from the 4 Corners!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by SarahFish, Jul 21, 2010.

1. SarahFish

SarahFish Out Of The Brooder

Jul 21, 2010
    Cortez
    Hello everyone! My name is Sarah and I'm from Cortez, CO. This is my first year with chickens and I'm very happy to have them. I got my girls in March, so they are going on 4 months now. I have 8 total: one Delaware, one Blue Marans, one Golden Laced Wyandotte, one California White, one White Leghorn, one Black Star and unfortunately, I have no clue what breed the other two are. I have a picture of both of them in the forums for Breed/Sex if anyone could help me figure out what they are!![​IMG] In addition to my girls, I have a beautiful white boxer and a sweatheart of a cat. I'm also happily married to the man of my dreams and we are just enjoying life right now. That's about all I can think of to post right now. I look forward to this site. I need all the help I can get!!

2. sodbuster

sodbuster Out Of The Brooder

Jul 20, 2010
    hi and [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 21, 2010
  3. thefamilyflock

thefamilyflock Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2010
    East Granby CT
    [​IMG]

4. noodleroo

noodleroo Snuggles with Chickens

Apr 29, 2010
    Rockport, Tx
    Happiness is: new posts on your thread at BYC! You're gunna love this site!

5. cambriagardener

cambriagardener Chillin' With My Peeps

Welcome. You sound you are having fun with all your animals and I'm happy for you (and for them). I'm going to check out your mystery hens right now to see if I can solve it. Probably not, as I not very good at that sort of thing. Best of luck! [​IMG]

6. Soaring Chicks

Soaring Chicks Soaring Hawks Farm

Jan 3, 2010
    Henderson,NC
    [​IMG] from West Vrginia [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by