Hello from The Arizona Desert

Welcome! My family helped settle Tucson,, (not Tuscon), my Grandma was born in the Territory of Arizona right before it became a state. I have a lot of family history and I try and visit often. You'll have your chickies soon!

hi. im lookin to buy a chick or perhaps a duckling.
im located in mesa please tell me where i can get one.
big_smile.png

Quote:
I am not sure where you would go in Mesa... There must be feedstores up there. In fact, I am so NICE I looked them up for you even!!

MESA
Desert Feed & Supplies
9823 E Apache Trail
(480) 986-0032
Mesa, Arizona

Mesa Feed Barn
240 E Broadway Rd
(480) 969-9704
Mesa, Arizona

Treviso Hay Co
1747 N Alma School Rd
(480) 969-2602
Mesa, Arizona

That is the first place I try, if they don't carry chicks, I would think they would know who does in the Mesa area. See if you can find a 4-H listing they could be helpful too.
http://ag.arizona.edu/4-H/counties.html

Try craigslist, under farm and garden, I see chickens listed there quite regularly. Lately, both chicks and adult birds

Quote:
howdy, you work for a school dist in n.m.?
im from san lorenzo in the mimbres valley, moved to duncan az, and i work for the school dist as master carpenter. also a 4-H poultry project leader for the county.

are you south of city of rocks?

Quote:
hey there, did you have a chance to go the the tucson fancy fowl and pigeon show last saterday? there was over 1000 chickens there! it happens every november at the pima fairgrounds off hwy 10 south on houghton.

We just don't seem to have that many folks from AZ on here.

I've noticed some from Sierra Vista, Flag, Chino Valley, a number here in Phoenix, a few in the east valley.

What's up with that?

i think that there are now so many chicken pages on the web, that only a few from az know of this one. i was hoping to connect with someone that had gone to the tucson show in november to see who did well there. i was gone to calif or i would have been there too!

have a great holiday season, and best to you and yours!

Back
Top Bottom