Hello from the desert

bootsandbeaks

In the Brooder
Mar 27, 2017
Nevada
I am new to the group, but not entirely new to chickens. I have a nice mixed flock of English Orpingtons, Legbars, and a "few" others.
1f609.png
The chickens are always teaching me something new, and I don't always have the answers. I have stalked this page for several years now and found many of the answers. I love all the wonderful people and encouragement that is evident in these threads. I decided to join to be able to further my knowledge, and pass on a little of my own. The catalyst for joining is a situation I'll post about in the appropriate section, while I hate the situation, I'm glad it finally led me to knock "join BYC" off my to do list. I am looking forward to being a member of this group.
1f642.png

Wow! not one welcome......so let me be the first!

Welcome to BYC...
welcome-byc.gif
. "Stalker of pages". lol
Its a dang good site as you know and I am sure all are glad to have you aboard.

G’Day from down under bootsandbeaks
frow.gif
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom