Hello from the Lone Star State

Neysa

Hatching
7 Years
Jul 27, 2012
Texas
Hi everyone!

I have been lurking here for several years and figured it was time to join the community. The information I have gleaned from this site has been priceless and much appreciated.

My husband and daughter and I have a small farm in south central Texas and do a lot of gardening and canning.
We currently have 8 hens. A mixture of Auracanas, Rhode Island Reds and Barred Rocks and 1 Red rooster.
I was recently given a duck and wish I had gotten some years ago. She is adorable. Her pic is my avvy. Today, one of the neighbors gave me a Black Runner drake, so now she has a friend of the ducky persuasion. I think she thinks she is a person.

We also have 4 dogs, 5 cats and 1 horse. These numbers are subject to change randomly.
wink.png

I am a homemaker and home school my daughter and make stained glass in my spare time.

I'm looking forward to participating and am glad to be here.
~Neysa

Thanks guys
Do I need a certain amount of posts before I can start a thread? Aside from an intro thread?
I have alot of duck questions. Lol

frow.gif
&
welcome-byc.gif
from Alabama. Glad you joined us. You don't need a certain number of posts before you can start a new thread. Congrats on your new additions!
thumbsup.gif

Hello and welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Glad you joined us! You will enjoy our Hobbies section and our sister site SufficientSelf.com where all the homesteaders and crafters hang out.

Back
Top Bottom