Hello from Thousand Oaks California U.S.A.

Thousand Oaks Family

In the Brooder
9 Years
Jul 12, 2010
Thousand Oaks, CA
We had been contemplating getting chickens for a while now and finally decided to take the plunge when I found someone only a couple of miles away selling their coop and 3 hens. I figured this was the way to go because I would get all the supplies in one place and some advice too. The move went well although we are still waiting for the eggs to stasrt back up again. We were so excited we also purchased some barred rock chicks. So now we have 3 outside and 3 inside. Of course I have gotten so into it I already want to build a new coop. The one we got isnt much to look at but it does the job nicely. It is funny to see the reaction of our friends when we tell them we got chickens since we are just outside of Los ANgeles and most of are friends are city people. But that's why we love Thousand Oaks so much. So hello to all the other chicken lovers out there! If you are close to us say hello!

who ever knew chickens could be so addicting!
welcome-byc.gif

We had been contemplating getting chickens for a while now and finally decided to take the plunge when I found someone only a couple of miles away selling their coop and 3 hens. I figured this was the way to go because I would get all the supplies in one place and some advice too. The move went well although we are still waiting for the eggs to stasrt back up again. We were so excited we also purchased some barred rock chicks. So now we have 3 outside and 3 inside. Of course I have gotten so into it I already want to build a new coop. The one we got isnt much to look at but it does the job nicely. It is funny to see the reaction of our friends when we tell them we got chickens since we are just outside of Los ANgeles and most of are friends are city people. But that's why we love Thousand Oaks so much. So hello to all the other chicken lovers out there! If you are close to us say hello!
Hello neighbour. I am in Thousand Oaks too :)
I am obsessed with chickens. When I started I didn't know it was going to be so addicting!!!

Back
Top Bottom