Hello from Tyrone, GA

Missyktsm

Chirping
6 Years
Apr 15, 2013
Just South of Atlanta
Hi everyone! I'm Missy and live just south of Atlanta in Tyrone, GA. My husband and I have just moved here from Hawaii where I fell in LOVE with chickens and ducks. We had several of each that roamed free in our neighbourhood but belong to no one in particular. Now that we have a permanent home (retired military), I'm doing my research to start my first flock of chickens. I love all of the information and the friendliness of this forum! I've learned tons in my days of lurking and we are building our coop this weekend. Thanks for your posts and info!

Greetings from Kansas, Missy, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Pleased you joined us! I salute your family's service to our country! Best of luck with your first foray into chickens! A great place to research the attributes of many different breeds is the nifty chart below. Good luck and have fun!

http://www.ithaca.edu/staff/jhenderson/chooks/chooks.html

Hi Im a newbie too it sounds like you know more about this site then I do. Do you think you could tell me how to get around this site
fl.gif

Thank you I will have to look at it more tomorrow cause I have to get off but I see alot of stuff that will help
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom