Hello From UTAH!

frow.gif
&
welcome-byc.gif
from Pride, La. Glad you joined!!

Hi, Jay!!!! Welcome to the club
smile.png
I am in Orem, and we have seven little babies. They are only a week and a half old so it will be some time before they start laying eggs. We are in the process of STARTING to build our coop, too. It's cool you are in PG - Maria is in Orem, too. We have a few here all totally tackling these clucksters together!

Last edited:
I am in American Fork, formally of Orem. I know several in Orem raising chickens if you need some contacts.

Do you know anyone in American Fork doing chickens. I am trying to get them to change the ordinance here.

I know there are people all over the city raising chickens, but I am new here and looking for others that would be supportive of having this changed.

thanks

I don't, sorry
sad.png
You need to get to a city council meeting! What is the current number of chickens you can have (less than 1 acre, I'm assuming)?

Just joined. Just moved to American Fork from Bluffdale where we had chickens, geese, and New Zealand Rabbits. Still have a couple of my breeder rabbits, want chickens again here in American Fork. I know there are alot of people here raising chickens, anyone know the guidelines, zoning, etc? Not clear on their website.

Lyn

Back
Top Bottom