Hello from Virginia

LuLuBelle

Songster
10 Years
Apr 16, 2009
Richmond, VA
Hi, I'm new at this. My husband and I have 6 bantam chicks that we got from Tractor Supply Company, only we don't know if the are hens or roosters, and we don't know what breed they are. All I know is we have 1 with feathered feet. We have 2 cats as well, and they are very curious about the little chicks.

Should anyone have any ideas on how I can determine their sex please let me know.

Thanks

smile.png

I and welcome from the other side of the state. If you've got pics of the fuzzies post them here and we'll do our best to identify them.

Here are the pictures. And thanks for your help!!

28304_chickies_at_1_week_with_us_074.jpg

28304_p1020791.jpg

28304_p1020790.jpg

This one is a feather legged, but that's all we know
28304_p1020789.jpg

I have two that look like this:
28304_p1020792.jpg

Welcome! I'm in New Kent, not far from you.
jumpy.gif

There is a swap and trade in Powhatan tomorrow at the TSC which may interest you; supposedly a lot of information and chickens, etc...

hi from alexandria virginia... the chicks look great , they apear to be 2 weeks old or so . they stil need a heat lamp on them another 2 weeks or so . give them medicated chick food till there grown .... i am a guy and not to sound gay but they sure are cute .dont forget to wash your hands after holding the chicks because they carry nasty bad dirty stuff on them !
best wishes to all .
ps im no expert by a long shot and
ps ps i cant spell worth a dam
randy

Back
Top Bottom