Hello From Western Washington

Welcome from TEXAS! Ok ok.. I admit it... Ive only been in Texas a month. BUUUT I was in Washington for the first 28 years of my life so it will always be home. I'm from Tacoma, Grapeview (between Allyn and Shelton), and Crystal River Ranch (between Greenwater and Crystal Mountain). I'm also a newbie to chickens!

I'm brand new here as well - just north of Seattle - nine hens and counting... afraid I'm addicted.

LOL! yes I know the feeling. Esp where I-5 cuts through the middle of the streets and they have closed so many of the old over passes to get to the other side! I cant tell you how many times I have ended up going round in circles with the GPS telling me to take a wrong way street or a street that no longer exists. Sometimes Tacoma makes no sense at all! But at least its better than going round and round pike place market looking for a parking spot ... and finally paying an arm, leg, and first born to park in a restaurant parking lot... and risk being towed for not actually going there. ;)

I get lost every time I go to Tacoma. I guess I called my husband one too many time from K St; because he bought me GPS.

Hello Trish!
welcome-byc.gif
from another in Washington State glad you joined us!

Back
Top Bottom