Hello from Wisconsin!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by FallFlightFarm, Sep 6, 2010.

1. FallFlightFarm

FallFlightFarm Out Of The Brooder

Sep 4, 2010
    Hello! I am new to chickens-I have had my flock for about a month, started with 3 Chantecler pullets (one buff and 2 partridge) and a Silver Laced Wyandotte cockerel (he needed a home and was a favor to a friend [​IMG] Of course, I am already looking for more! I am almost finished with my coop (pics on my BYC page) and can't wait for the eggs to start!

BYC rocks! I just found it 2 days ago and would be embarassed to tell you how much time I have already been on it! [​IMG]

Aside from my new love of chickens, I breed and show Flat Coated Retrievers and Field Spaniels, and work as a veterinary technician.

My husband and I live on a small farmette in the Fox Valley area of Wisconsin and love spending time with our critters!

2. peepsnbunnies

peepsnbunnies Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2007
    Central Florida
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Welcome from Florida!!! Glad you came aboard!!!!!

Lisa [​IMG]

3. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

Welcome from an imp in Washington

Addicted to chickens and BYC. You won't have anything in common with us here. [​IMG]

Imp

4. Gallo del Cielo

Gallo del Cielo La Gallina Resort & Spa

May 6, 2010
    Tucson
    My Coop
    Hello from Tucson! I think you've found the right spot to nurture your new addiction.

5. Lainy

Lainy Out Of The Brooder

Jul 19, 2010
    Welcome to BYC! You live in our old stompin' grounds. My husband and I used to live in Appleton many years ago, but lived in NEW (north of Green Bay) up until last year when we retired in Panama. We have just started raising chickens here and we found it has a different set of chicken raising issues, though at least winter and frozen eggs won't be one of them. [​IMG]
    Chickens are sooo cool.

6. tobin123

tobin123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2009
    fountaintown,indiana
    [​IMG] and hello from Indiana

7. Amyable

Amyable Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2008
    Greenleaf, WI
  8. Indy acres

Indy acres Out Of The Brooder

Jul 27, 2010
    Lebanon In.
    [​IMG] from Indiana. I moved here a year ago in Oct. I lived in Land O' Lakes Wi. all of my life and now we have a small farm here, chickens,ducks,geese,turkeys and one rooster, this is all new to me also but I have sure learned alot here on BYC without this club I would be totaly in the dark, So welcome to BYC.[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by