Hello From Wisconsin!!

Nero

Hatching
9 Years
Dec 11, 2010
Hey everyone. My name is Brandon and I live in Southwest Wisconsin. I have been a lurker here for a long while. Learning as much as I can. I have a small-er flock and live on 4-ish acres. I have some Jersey Giants a couple americauna, aracuana, whatever they are. And some Jersey Giant Americauna/Aricauna mixes. Oh, and Daisy, the duck. 11 Chickens total. I have been looking into the freedom Rangers for some time, and I plan to order some Delaware, BO's, and who knows what else next spring. I have been looking for Delaware breeders in the area, also any BO breeders. I want to eventually have a "homestead flock". Something that I can eat, and get eggs from. I will have to upload pictures whenever I learn how.
For now, I am content to continue to learn from the more experienced chickeneers here on the board.

welcome-byc.gif
from ct.
wee.gif

As a matter of fact, yes, we ARE getting burried, and, mac in abilene we are neighbors.. almost literally. I am also in Vernon County, just outside Viroqua! Kinda neat to bump into someone so close to home.

Back
Top Bottom