Hello! Glad to be here

okiemomma4

Chirping
Dec 2, 2021
I'm a fairly new chicken owner near Tulsa Ok. I have 14 chickens currently. Mostly Reds, not sure if they are all RIR or different but also an Easter egger, barred rock, lavender orphington and lace Wyandotte. I added chickens about 6 months ago. I started with 4 hens and recently I went to add 4 more to my flock and ended up with 10. Chicken math at it's best. I am still learning all the in's and out's of chicken care and am happy to have found a place that can help me. A nice lady at my local atwoods directed me here after I struck up a conversation with her. I also have 5 cats, a dog, a rabbit, a lizard and a parakeet plus 4 children and a husband so I have a full house that I care for.

I'm a fairly new chicken owner near Tulsa Ok. I have 14 chickens currently. Mostly Reds, not sure if they are all RIR or different but also an Easter egger, barred rock, lavender orphington and lace Wyandotte. I added chickens about 6 months ago. I started with 4 hens and recently I went to add 4 more to my flock and ended up with 10. Chicken math at it's best. I am still learning all the in's and out's of chicken care and am happy to have found a place that can help me. A nice lady at my local atwoods directed me here after I struck up a conversation with her. I also have 5 cats, a dog, a rabbit, a lizard and a parakeet plus 4 children and a husband so I have a full house that I care for.
Sounds like a great family! And :welcome

Back
Top Bottom