Hello! Hatching 4 duck eggs

C4E44888-814E-4035-9F6D-C430FF001E97.jpeg
Hi all,
Just jumping on real quick for an update. Now I have 2 external pips. The first one hasn’t hatched yet but it’s only been about 16 hours. Then I have one other egg that has internally pipped.

Also any good recommendations for duckling starter? I have a bag of DuMor chicken starter that says it can be used for chickens, ducks, and geese. It also has the niacin supplement in it that they have to have. Just wondering though if there’s any better food I could use that’s specifically for ducks?

View attachment 1846029
Hi all,
Just jumping on real quick for an update. Now I have 2 external pips. The first one hasn’t hatched yet but it’s only been about 16 hours. Then I have one other egg that has internally pipped.
Could be a good day or two that it takes them to hatch after you noticed the external.

Also any good recommendations for duckling starter? I have a bag of DuMor chicken starter that says it can be used for chickens, ducks, and geese. It also has the niacin supplement in it that they have to have. Just wondering though if there’s any better food I could use that’s specifically for ducks?
Sounds good to me if it is labeled for ducklings.

Back
Top Bottom