Hello...i am a new member

MsJenny

Hatching
May 6, 2015
Hello everyone....I am a new chicken farmer, I just got 9 new baby chicks 4 weeks ago and so far it is going great. I am now a crazy chicken lady :ya

Hello and Welcome to BYC!
I also am a crazy chicken lady
highfive.gif
lol.png
. What breeds of chicks did you get? I would love to see pictures of them! Have fun raising chickens!

I got 2 easter egger's, 1 buff Orpington, 1 barred rock, 1 golden laced Wyandotte , 2 light brahma, 1 Salmon Faverolle and 1 silver laced Wyandotte. I got all pullet's.

Crazy chicken women and also men, are always welcome at Backyard chickens. You'll be in fine company. Welcome to the flock.

Lol I quickly became a crazy bird lady :) I love my chickens and ducks.. And have been told I have to stop bringing babies home every time I go anywhere :/ I have 20 Rhode Island Reds, a Silkie, A mottled Java, an Ameraucana, and a black Australorp... Then I have my Pekin and Cayuga that are like feathered puppies lol so yeah you aren't the only crazy chicken lady around ;)

Glad ya joined and welcome to byc :)

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided join our flock. We are all crazy about chickens here. :eek:) Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your chicks.

Back
Top Bottom