Hello >> I am from Saudi Arabia .. can you help me? ..>> I would like to buy some eggs for hatching

Understand that a seller wouldn't guarantee that eggs will arrive intact and viable, even when shipped a short distance in this country. It would be quite a gamble on your part.

Have you looked into laws or regulations in your country on importing eggs? Some chicken diseases can be passed to the chick through the egg. It's possible your country would not allow them in.

Packaging is very important but regardless how well they are packed, if the box is shaken, gets too hot (eg sitting on tarmac in sun) or too cold (as in the hold of an airplane), or the journey is too long the eggs may be damaged and not hatch at all. You could spend a lot of money and get nothing.

I would trade you some eggs for a beautiful Arabian Stallion (horse). Your horses are so beautiful!
droolin.gif

You might could get someone to use all those plus bubble wrap and a wet shaving/dirt mix. We've had eggs come in like that and they did well. The shipping is what kills the eggs not so much in the time for shipping. The last few batches we had come in did poorly. Also you may want to wait for the spring here. Just some suggestions as always your own eggs hatch the best! Good luck!

Another important factor is the extreme extreme heat in Saudi. Most breeds of chicken will not survive in your climate even if the eggs were to make it over. You would need to focus on breeds which originate in hot climates. Breeds such as cochins and other heavy breeds would not survive long.

Back
Top Bottom